Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wine tree

My favorite kind of tree: the wine tree
This summer I spent some time at a family friend's and she had this gorgeous wine tree. I had to get one of my own. It comes as a metal frame and my particular tree holds 98 (wow, I know right) empty bottles of wine.
 
At first I was on a mission to fill it myself, but after about 3 months with only 9 bottles, I got some help from friends and had them save bottles for me. I'm slowly filling it up, but carefully picking out wine based on all the important things: bottle color and cuteness of the label. 

I've started adding extras in to the layers that are filling up. Some feathers, leaves, and berries, oh my!

Just wanted to share a little fun to my fellow wine drinkers.

Cheers!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment