Friday, September 20, 2013

high five for {friday}

High Five for Friday 

High Five for Friday 

1. Owls. I heart them. I found this one at Joann's Fabrics and made it custom for our house.
2. Paints. I made this painting/wall hanging a while back and fall weather made me re-fall in love with the colors. It made me think of fall and thinking of the next adventure in chapter.
3. My new vinyl wall cling. A nice  daily reminder that there is no one-size fits all in beauty. 
4. Golfing with the fam. My dad calls my husband to go golf more than he calls me...and I love it!
5. SoDak sunsets. Turn on the country music and this sunset will fit right in. "I'm going to live where the green grass grows.." I took this off my front porch. Does it get any better?

One not so high five for Friday: my sister moved. It makes me sad panda. If you want to see the saddest thing, look at a panda bear that's sad. That's how I am right now.
 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment