Thursday, September 12, 2013

Feeling {ready for} Fall

As I browsed Hobby Lobby, which I could do for days, I was overwhelmed by the number of Christmas decor and decided that I'm ready for fall. I'm ready for pumpkin latte's, pumpkin flavored treats, and most of all cute boots!

I decided that I needed a few fall items to add to my mudroom entrance and settled on giant, glittery acorns, and a few cutesy pumpkins. The best part: it was all 40% off!


Just wanted to share because I don't normally decorate a ton for each season/holiday, aside from Christmas. I realized that I don't need a lot to make a big impact for changing the feel for fall.

Happy Fall everyone! Now back to going outside so me and my cute pup (disclaimer: he's actually really old. Hence the white face that looks like he got hit in the face with a snowball).

Cheers,
Katie (and Bruno)
Note: I love Hobby Lobby and this is just my opinion of the store and I think half of my home decor typically comes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment