Wednesday, October 30, 2013

{Gnome Garden}

I had to make my gnome a ladder to climb up the tree stump. All I did was break sticks and hot glue them to twine!
As winter is approaching upon us quick (too quickly actually) in South Dakota, I realized that I never posted about my gnome garden. While the fair garden boxes seem to be a big trend this year, I went for the gnomes. We have a large tree stump sitting in our yard, so I decided a gnome garden would beautify it. While I purchased some of the times at retail stores, I did find A LOT of the items at rummage sales. Just think of all the fun you can have doing this! 
The mini-stump house is a candle holder I painted & the beads are for vases to form water.
Beer/soda bottle caps made for an excellent entry way to the wood house I found at a garage sale for $.50.

1 comment: