Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sprinkle Bomb Cookies


Whenever I'm in the mood for a sweet treat, I usually want something quick and easy.  Cookies are always a crowd pleaser,  so today I made some Sprinkle Bomb Cookies.  I was inspired after seeing some in the mall.  I thought these would be fun for a birthday, any holiday, or anything special like having free time before noon on a Sunday.

I have a confession: these are the easiest cookies.

Ingredients:
1 box yellow cake mix 
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
Dash of vanilla (optional)

Sprinkles



Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Poor sprinkles into a bowl. Keep sprinkles to the side. 
  3. Mix all ingredients except sprinkles.  You may need a touch more oil if your batter is very dry. It can be a bit dry, so I do recommend adding the vanilla to the batter.
  4. Once fully mixed, take a spoonful of batter and roll into a ball. 
  5. Drop the ball into bowl of sprinkles.  Roll in sprinkles until covered. 
  6. Place sprinkle covers dough on a greased cookie sheet and gently and lightly flatten cookie.
  7. Bake for 12 minutes.  
  8. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment