Friday, January 10, 2014

{Trying to} Focus on the Positive

Made using Rhonna Designs App.
2013 was a rough year at my household. Looking back on all the negative, I focused too much on it?
Why is that? I know I'm not alone in struggling with this.
Personally, I think my nature everyone is good. I believe we're all born into the world good.
Maybe that's why we focus on the negative because the negative is the part that's out of the norm.
Think about it. When we see the news the majority of it is about negative things out there. The positive stories are deemed human interest stories or fluff pieces. The newspaper (at least in my small town) has a section in the paper listing every police report/violation.
It's because those things are out of the norm; they go against our innate nature. And that's the good part.
There's SO much positivity and good out there that it's not considered hard-hitting news.
That's the great part.
 
In 2014 I'm going to focus on the positive rather than the negative.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment